broken promises | Teen Ink

broken promises

October 6, 2010
By n3smile7 BRONZE, Canutillo, Texas
n3smile7 BRONZE, Canutillo, Texas
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"ALWAYS SMILE NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS TO YOU??!!"


I love you with all my heart and gave you all i had... but in the end what does it all mean..? All the kisses and the hugs. All the wish you a good night and sweet dreams... all the Miss you and care for you... all the times we said I Love You after every kiss. All the times we looked onto eachothers eyes... all the times we said we said,"I will never let you go!" All the times you said you would never hurt me...

All the Broken promises we didn't keep. We both belived in those words we said, but what do they all mean? Because in the end we ended up heart broken, with no words to say but that in the end we could just be friends...

Those words ment a lot, but know it just makes me wonder about what we said and all the times we were together. I trully thought it would of been forever. But this Sadness and these tears cant explain what im feeling inside.

Trully cared and I trully really ment what i said, even though I ended up torned apart, I belived in All The Broken Promises!!!?


The author's comments:
i wrote this when i was just out of a relationship. it just helped me get everything out. hope you all like it for whom reads it.