Falling Too Fast

I’m falling down, down, down,
Into the deep abyss of misery,
That engulfs our world.
Flailing and thrashing for something,
Anything to grab and save me,
From my awaiting fate.
But nothing is there to rescue me,
No one is there to help,
Me along the way.
I fell down the whole without warning,
I had wanted to explore it, not
Lose myself in it.
All little girls creep closer and closer,
Tiptoeing near the unknown,
Near our future.
Then out of nowhere we fall,
Like Alice in Wonderland,
Down the hole.
Suddenly we are getting older,
Becoming more mature,
And we can’t stop.
No matter how much I pray, how hard I try,
It won’t stop, won’t freeze, I am,
Slowly dying.

SMWells said...
Nov. 4, 2010 at 9:34 am
Your not dying! For mercy's sake, your feeling sorry for yourself.

HaleyBree replied...
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!, its a figure of speech!,

SMWells replied...
Well hevaven help us! do you think I mised that?

WriterWithWings replied...
Well considering your spelling... Who knows what else you could miss!

SMWells replied...
A lot, prickly pear! But not that.

HaleyBree replied...

I agree wit u ash.

And whoever u are, the figure of speech, doesnt mean shes feelin sorry for herself!

SMWells replied...
Thats a matter of opinion. But we could argue on this point forever. And as for,[whoever I am] I aparently am somone who is destend to disagree with most everything you say.

HaleyBree replied...
Well i think, you don't know a good poem when its right in front of you!, her peices are AMAZING for a person only 13!

SMWells replied...
What makes you think she's thirteen?

WriterWithWings replied...
Hmm.. I dont know. Could it be that she came to my 13th birthday party...? No, that's surely not  it...

SMWells replied...
I was begining to suspect you to might know each other. But, it's agains the rules to give presonal imformation. Like, ages. But...I do think it's good, [for a 13 year old]

WriterWithWings replied...
Did the part where she commented about me being her best friend not give it away? Who said I was still 13 dear

SMWells replied...
I don't have the slightest idea what your talking about. She did not say you were best frinds. Did you, or did you not ,write the poem at the age of thirteen?

WriterWithWings replied...
Yeah she did, though not on this piece. Yes, I did write this when I was thirteen. What's it mean to you

HaleyBree replied...
My lord!, sounds like we're in court!, " did you or did you not" aha. wow. She wrote it when she was 13, shes not 13 anymore; i said that bc i've known her for a long time!, and i was with her when she was 13, and was writing the poem!, and duhhh i said me and her was best friends, on another story but if u we're paying attition and not sayin something negitive! you would of caught it!

SMWells replied...
We are definately not in court. But if you said anything about being best frinds. I didn't read it. I could only laugh when I read What you said about my being negitive. Your the first person I've ever herd say that. It's a refreshing change frome being cald an optemist! Not that I try to be negitive. I just seam to be good at it.

WriterWithWings replied...
Yes, very good at it. Now, how about trying to improve your spelling capabilites?

SMWells replied...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 6:49 am
A pitty your not any better at  insulting. That is one insult that dosen't realy bother me. Besides, you already used it once. Don't wear it to shreds. Try somthing more origanal.

HaleyBree replied...
Oh, shes very good at insulting, but how do you even know that shes trying to insult you. And wow, no one else has ever told you that you were negitive?? I surely do not believe that. On almost everyone of her stories you have something negitive to say about them. Why can't you just keep all your comments about her stories and poems to yourself?, and like i said you missed the part where i said we're best friends, because you we're too busy critizing her work!, and sweetie, your not gonna g... (more »)

SMWells replied...
If she wasn't trying to insult me, then pray tell, why did she repete  what has already been said. When it could not be cald positiv. And holds know other purpose. But I hate to disapoint you when I say, my pothetic pslelling, Has never hinderd my poetic skill. If indeed, I realy have any. You can continue to critisise my spelling and coments. But you haven't critisised my poem. The only one that has been posted. I would be delighted if you gave it a bad rating. So long as you beleve it an ... (more »)