Stand by me

Bottled emotions,Thoughts that aren't clear, Not knowing whats wrong, Living in fear,if i knew i would tell you flat out,but i cant, because i dont even know what im upset about,I feel broken and all alone,I hate every where,especially home,Ive tried everything, i just want to numb the pain,im tired of being helpless and hopeless, im tired of feeling insane,im vulnerable, this i hate to say, maybe im upset because you didnt stay,im crazy,i wear my heart on my sleeve, everyone i have ever loved has left and given up on me,i wasn't good enough, and have yet to be, when will i find someone who will always stand by me?

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I liked this poem. It was a well articulated display of desperate cries for stability and love. I am rather fond of the phrase 'I wear my heart on my sleeve,' for it's very poetic. Well done.

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
There are many that will stand by you, m' dear. Sadly, they are few and far between...

comatose replied...
That is true and very well put. Thanks for the support!