Notice Me

I show happiness when sad you tell me something and i listen but who listens to my story, and sadness
I can't hold a grudge because thats not me.
I can't fight you because i will hurt inside
I can't tell you i hate you because its not me
I am Sweet, funny and kind. You only see her but I'm across the street, and you say you love her and i say i love you. And you never notice me, i can be the one who notice when you are sad and i can help you when your mad instead of putting you in the way of harm, i would protect you; but you never notice me. This sweet guy walks up to me and says "i love you and i have noticed you" then i smile, then you look at me and smile but its too late because he has already notice me.

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 20 at 10:33 am:
I love this poem and I can totally relate!!!!

ItsallboutMEThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 6:47 pm :
Thank you for taking the time to read it! :) 

elisianicole101 said...
Sept. 26, 2010 at 7:56 am:
this is really good. and i like the fact that almost every girl can relate cuz we all kno we have that 1 guy that we hope deed ud but we think he doesnt and in the end its ment to be.. job well done(:

alwaysthinkingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 26, 2010 at 2:07 pm :
thank you so much i really appreciate ur comment.