Graduation

The caps thrown on
the gowns on tight
now it's time
for me to start my life
graduations here
diplomas in hand
now it's time
to strike up the band
College is within our reach
time to hear our parents preach
which path to go
which school to choose
now for all
the after high-school blues
but what's in store we do not know
but now watch all the faces glow
hear your named called one by one
graduation is almost done
and when it is were on our way
to start a brand new day
in fact a life
begins a new
everything i say is true
who we'll meet and what we'll do
you know now that it's up to you
Congratulations from the crowd
you know that now they have all been wowed
to see you go from there to here
the parents yell
begin to cheer
knowing that your almost here
you'll cry you'll laugh
walk down your path
done it is
so off you go!

abmusiclover said...
Your ratngings show you dont like them. i actually was already in the midst of crying about some very tramaticatic things when iI checked my email- and keep your Criticism constructive not Negetive!

SMWells replied...
My! I hope you enjoy scoldind. You sertenly are good at Actualy...I find negitave coment reasuring. I know this sounds odd. But I get worried when out of thirty poem that I send to Gran for critisism she only thinks one kneeds ajusting. For it is only nateral to asume that means she's not being honest so as to spare my feelings. I don't have delicate feelings. As you noticed or I wouldn't have been so rude to you. I supose you can glote over that coment. But I shall not asume you will in dife... (more »)

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 15, 2010 at 12:31 am
This is really good!! i can feel the emotion!!! if you could please rate and comment my work that would be great!! thanks and u r really good dont stop!!!

SMWells replied...
Dec. 12, 2010 at 8:35 am
I take it there was no repsons. Some people don't have a lot of manners.

abmusiclover replied...
I don't even understand what your trying to say: a word of advice Stop commenting on all my poems if u hate them!!!!!!!!

SMWells replied...
Oh there's know need to be so difensive. I don't hate your poetry at all. And though I'll agree I'm not a good critic. An auther is suposed to at least think critisism over to see if it can be of any help. I've had people tell me some of my poems stuped. And other people said the same poems were realy good. Ervery opinion is diferent. And know matter how temperd I get when I realy don't like something. I'm still only one opinoin. OK? And for all i know other people might realy like all the ones ... (more »)