this pen and paper heal me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

As the ink drips to the paper,
In the form of words,
my pain slides out of me,
through the form of tears.

My words keep my sanity,
but can drive me insane.
My thoughts and words are constant,
when life is inconsistant.

If pain renders blood,
my blood is the words
dripping onto the page
that heals me.

FlorescenteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:49 pm:
Wow! I can so relate to it! What an amazing job you did!(:   Ps. If you guys can check out my work that would be great!

nikkigonefishin said...
May 17, 2011 at 9:59 pm:
This is really good I feel I can relate to it:) Good job and Keep Writing!!!

AhniBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2011 at 12:46 pm:
I really really like this.  I can relate completely to it:)

ashleyn said...
I love it! Really relatable.

SecrecyGirl15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 11:59 am:
wow i totally understand where you're coming from what an amazing poem great job

Nicole93 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 31, 2011 at 8:23 pm :
Thank you so much! But yea writing just helps you get out all the negative things your feeling, I feel like I can explain myself better one a page than through actually saying it sometimes:) its kinda neat