That broken record

I think about Jehovah constanly in the back of my head like a melody-no more like a broken record. It's not that his sounds isn't sweet, innocent and pure it's just that my hearing is messed up. Like the inner voice of my conscience is bothering me, even my conscience has a brain, and it's screaming out, it's really bothering me. It's saying i'm going insane. But my body is telling me differently or some other part of my body is waging war. It's waging war agaist my conscience and I end of being confussed even more. The end result is that I cry to bed at night,the end result is that i'm lost, the end result is that i'm lost, the end result is there's that music playing in my head. That sweet, innocent and pure music, yet that broken record again.

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
pray, my dear. OMG, HAVE YOU BEEN TO TEH DISRICT CONVENTION????? FANTBULUSOME!!!