made-up-story-poem This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

i'm sitting here
on this train and i
start seein' all the passengers wavin' goodbye
i turn away and start thinkin' about
the you i'm leavin
and i feel free

i used to think
that we were meant to be
but summer changed you
so drastically
you used to keep me safe and
hold me close
tell me you loved me
that you'd never leave
but all these things you did
they made me see
you never cared
a single thing for me

Aerolin said...
omg it would be cool as a song :)

alwayskelleyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 10, 2010 at 9:56 pm :
hahaha thats funny cus in my mind it actually is a song XD

lani123 replied...
May 29 at 9:39 am :
i love this website

maybeshannon said...
AHHH KELLYYY!!!!  YOU GOT PUBLISHHED!!!! =]]] take that all you alwayskelly haters =]

maybeshannon replied...
Sept. 27, 2010 at 4:14 pm :
sorry bout th typo on your name, kell doll lol meant to put "alwayskelley" =]P  awesome job m'dear =]

Sept. 27, 2010 at 7:10 pm :
omg i got published??? no way!!

Sept. 27, 2010 at 7:16 pm :
oh my gosh i am being published! btw its kinda sadly ironic cuz it has a crappy name ;P

maybeshannon replied...
Sept. 27, 2010 at 8:58 pm :
yeahh it sent me an emaill that said this got publishhed!! =]] ahhh tis wonderfull!!! =]]

sleeplessdreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:52 pm:

The flow isn't really present in this one. I mean, in certain parts your rhyming was there, but in others it was just forced. I like the idea, just work on the arrangement of your words.

And, I'm not really big on critiquing someone's title, because I am awful at coming up with them, but "made-up-story-poem"???? No reflection on your writing whatsoever, but really??? haha, just my opinion.

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 4:03 pm :
ayy. dont hate on her title. sure, it could use some work, but give it love: the poems greatt.[= awesome job kell!

Aug. 18, 2010 at 10:14 pm :
awwe thanks linz!

crubs3 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 23, 2010 at 5:07 pm:
I like it!! i love how it flows and is just really natural!!

Jul. 24, 2010 at 11:24 am :

thanks i wrote during school in my mind its actually a song

writer62 said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 1:58 pm:
i liked it. Good job