I am...

I am the friend of a:
Phantom,
A hobo,
And a feew cancer victims.
I am a:
Fighter.
Not a lover.
A unique individual.
Best of all,
I am:
A survivor.
A survivor of a bad accident.
I am a lucky girl.
Just lucky to be alive.
I am ICE.

sunrise_faerie said...
i love this!!!!! short, sweet, and to the point. My best friend also survived a horrible car accident when she was young, among other things. I love her so much and am so glad that she's alive, just like im sure you're friends feel the same way about you.... anyways, love the poem ^.^

sunrise_faerie replied...
*your (sorry, i must correct that error i made)

Poetry4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 21, 2010 at 6:54 am
Thank-you. And I am glad that your friend survived the car accident. And I am glad that you liked my poem. Some people say that they don't like it, but it's not on here for people to not like. It's on here to get a point across. DO you know what I mean???

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think this is one of your best.

Jul. 30, 2010 at 8:41 am
Thanks Hobo Lady...... I miss you so much and I am very happy that you have commented on my work. You are one of the best poets that I have ever had the pleasure of reading work from....... I luvith yhu!!!!

Poetry4EverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2010 at 8:08 am

There was one more line I had in here but forgot it. It was supposed to also be:

I am a soilders princess.

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...
That was soooo good ! Don't stop writing your so good :) Come check out my poems , thank youu :)

trblue said...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 8:24 am
your poemmis very shory so your  a person of very few work. it's just me but it lack depth and felling. your telling us about you i want to fell power behind those words. im no real poet so why bother lisning to me.

Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:03 am
Thank you for your comment. I really like it when people have comments like yours because then I know what I need to fix. I just started writing actually, I'm only 13, so I'm not really all that good yet.... Thank you for helping me.

xiao_vang said...
I like your poem...it's stright to the point, short, and touching

Rae_Flies_with_Byrds said...
You are talking through this poem, and I feel like I know a piece of you.  You didn't have to explain with your artists comments, this piece is perfect all on it's own.  Somethings don't ever need to be explained.  Keep writing, ♥Rae

Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:05 am
You are so right when you say that some things dont need to be explained....... Thank you.