Got Life? | Teen Ink

Got Life?

By Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland
Cupcakecutielol PLATINUM, Elkton,MD, Maryland

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." -Henry Ellis

You wanna escape and follow your dreams, you wanna fly away and break free? you want a perfect life? you want amazing friends? ...well you think you GOT amazing friends but its really what you HAVE that matters. what you think. what you do. who ur with. its you. and wether you like it or not you have to do something to change it. dreams get crushed. and hearts get broken. Words are spoken and fights are open. Drama has arrived, Dare? to take a ride? .... what floats your boat. what makes you speak. what makes up you're mind. Its the fact to choose. its the fact that reall people create real space. and it takes real people to make good drama not bad. whats that mean, "real people" ? people who understand the world. People who wanna listen. People who wanna help. People who want to change, to learn how to love and forget how to hate. Those who work hard. Those who have the energy...the strength .... the power....the will to change others too. People who want to end the war and start the revolution. "a change in socail veiws." who will leave you behind? who will you trust? who will you see right through? everyone? no one? Who will last for a season in your life? who will last for a reason?Can you feel the rush? Life's not "a" movie, its your movie. You decide when to pause. You decide when to cut. You decide where or when the scene is an dhow long it lasts. You are your own director. Are you getting to choose what happening? or are others? Dont step back. Step up, with your head held high and your shoulders strong. Nothing can stop you. You're invincible. You can do whatever. It's your life. Dont waste it. You only get it once. Take every chance you get and think of every opportunity. Choose. Don't choose a side. Choose your life. and so fouth....GOT LIFE?