Not My Story to Tell

I decided to write nonsense for once. Like when you wanted to excavate a way to Asia. Like how I decided to transform shards of glass into paper cranes. Or even the time when we wanted to try to fly. But no one wants to hear such nonsense. Especially you, but someone has to tell it. Let me claw your chest to get to your heart so I can tear away, piece by piece. Allow me to blow bubbles of poisoned breathe that smelled of misplaced love. Destroy the thing you call time by smashing the clocks on your wall. Conquer life instead of death…

May I be the first to say, “Go burn in Hell.” After hurting me and crushing my lungs you deserve to feel this way. I smile and your face begins to burn, ashes start to fall. Seeing you makes me want to scream and spout words cloaked in tainted honey. Love means nothing because you killed it. Yes, you killed it! I don’t know and I don’t care if you’re smart enough to comprehend. The idiotic dreams I thought were real have been shattered like the wings of a chanting butterfly. Your disease spread like wildfire, making my skin turn to sand and coating my bones in ink, suffocating me from the inside out. You withheld the antidote till the very last seconds. I was fading, fast. Give back to me the life you took. Get out of here and plague some other naive human. Take a walk off a cliff and see how far you’ll go. I won’t be there to catch you. As you fall, remember one thing…I’ll still remember you forever…