I Try | Teen Ink

I Try

By Aloravana PLATINUM, Wakonda, South Dakota
Aloravana PLATINUM, Wakonda, South Dakota

I don't care about what people say I don't have time to waste to try to please them.

Forgive me screwing up all the time for when I say something wrong and you ignore me all day long. I am sorry that you didn't get to go but is this one night of mishap really enough for our friendship to blow. Why in the hell is it always one little mistake that ruins relationships, is that what your trying to do to ours. We been friends for quite a while and do you realize how much I try. I try to make our friendship work. I don't tell about half the things my family says about you, I hardly get in you face, I leave you alone, I don't ask questions. I mean do I need to get a new manual on how to act around you cause seriously I am getting annoyed that you are happy and totally awesome one day then the next you are a cold and hardly give a damn. Make up your god damn mind, I really can't stand how close we are and you can't even see how much I try. I was ignored by you for a week and then you said fine I will accept this annoying girl as a friend. I just stayed and tried cause I had no one else and I still don't so please don't stay mad at me for just trying.

My friend and I had a little fight and this came out. I don't think of her like this, I was just agitated.