The Two Paths

There are two paths that one will take,
A path that will choose each persons fate.
The first is a path that’s narrow and thin,
And few there be that will enter in.
The second is a path that’s great and broad,
It will turn every heart away from God.

So friend be wise in the choice you make
For soon your precious life God can take;
And when your days on earth are or’e
The path you choose will be forever more.

GangstaEyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oh my Bob!!! i go to calvary Baptist church too!! thats sooo cool!!!! I became a member there by baptism and then a little bit later my family came and joined, but on Wednesdays, i go to  my ex-boyfriends church cuz we are still kinda friends and his dad is the preacher there. That church is Assembly of God though.

olican16 replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 3:31 pm :

sorry i didnt know that it was on my sisters account.. it was really me that said that!! sorry for the mistake but it was really me... olican16

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 3:36 pm :
lol that's ok! :) That's soo cool though!!! :D Well I'm off to go check out your stuff! :D Oh and I wrote a new song "What there could be" it's in the process of being made but it's on TeenInk! :D

olican16 replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 5:32 pm :
ok ill definatly check it out!!

olican16 said...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 8:53 am:
Well our school mascot is the blackcat and we have this thing called a blackcat mile witch goes around ALL of the schools in the middle of our town and it equals up to a mile so we call it the blackcat mile! What we did was we walked it as a group(and some other churches came along) and stoped at each place ( such as the football field)and prayed for the people there( like for the football field we prayed for the football players, the mascots, the flag twirlers, the band and the cheerleaders. We... (more »)

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 9:19 am :
Wow, that sounds sooo cool!!!! :D What church do you go to? :) I go to Calvary Independent Baptist Church! :D

olican16 said...

no problem. talent like your's needs to be adressed in a possitive way! great job...

bye going to go to a prayer walk with my church!!

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 8:38 pm :
Aww thank you sooo much!!! That sounds cool! What exactly do you do? :)

olican16 said...
I really love how you are using you amazing writing talents to worship and get others colse to God. you really inspired me to write poems not just about God but for Him in a way that worships Him.  Thanks alot for this poem it really inspired me

distant_dreamer replied...
Aug. 18, 2010 at 5:21 pm :
Glory to God! :) Thanks so much! That means sooooo much to me!!!

Ashley P. said...
Jul. 2, 2010 at 3:47 pm:
oh wow girl you are amzing !!!!!

BlueInk94 said...
Jun. 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm:
i read some of your other poems too and they were all amazing..but this one is my favorite!

Wannabewriter said...
That is REALLY good! You are REALLY GOOD!!! I think you could definately become a succesful writer!