The Two Paths | Teen Ink

The Two Paths

By distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire
distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire

"Life's a climb, but the view is great!"

There are two paths that one will take,
A path that will choose each persons fate.
The first is a path that’s narrow and thin,
And few there be that will enter in.
The second is a path that’s great and broad,
It will turn every heart away from God.

So friend be wise in the choice you make
For soon your precious life God can take;
And when your days on earth are or’e
The path you choose will be forever more.

Matthew 7:13,14

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

poeticspirit12334 PLATINUM, Groesbeck, Texas

Wearing a Christian T-shirt, and a cross necklace does NOT make you a Christian. , "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord "They are plans to give you a hope and a future.'' Jeremiah 29:11

ok ill definatly check it out!!

lol that's ok! :) That's soo cool though!!! :D Well I'm off to go check out your stuff! :D Oh and I wrote a new song "What there could be" it's in the process of being made but it's on TeenInk! :D

sorry i didnt know that it was on my sisters account.. it was really me that said that!! sorry for the mistake but it was really me... olican16

Alcanno DIAMOND, Mexia, Texas

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is
made up of."

-- Bruce Lee

Oh my Bob!!! i go to calvary Baptist church too!! thats sooo cool!!!! I became a member there by baptism and then a little bit later my family came and joined, but on Wednesdays, i go to  my ex-boyfriends church cuz we are still kinda friends and his dad is the preacher there. That church is Assembly of God though.

on Aug. 19 2010 at 9:19 am

Wow, that sounds sooo cool!!!! :D What church do you go to? :) I go to Calvary Independent Baptist Church! :D

on Aug. 19 2010 at 8:53 am

Well our school mascot is the blackcat and we have this thing called a blackcat mile witch goes around ALL of the schools in the middle of our town and it equals up to a mile so we call it the blackcat mile! What we did was we walked it as a group(and some other churches came along) and stoped at each place ( such as the football field)and prayed for the people there( like for the football field we prayed for the football players, the mascots, the flag twirlers, the band and the cheerleaders. We prayed for all 4 of the schools, the football field, the church that i go to on Wednesday's which is right across the street from the schools, and the adminastration building as the corner. I had alot of fun and I feel like God deffinatly headr all of our prayers.

Aww thank you sooo much!!! That sounds cool! What exactly do you do? :)

no problem. talent like your's needs to be adressed in a possitive way! great job...

bye going to go to a prayer walk with my church!!

Glory to God! :) Thanks so much! That means sooooo much to me!!!

I really love how you are using you amazing writing talents to worship and get others colse to God. you really inspired me to write poems not just about God but for Him in a way that worships Him.  Thanks alot for this poem it really inspired me

jcampgirl PLATINUM, New Caney, Texas

when you lie to someone you tell them thay are not worth the truth

oh wow girl you are amzing !!!!!

BlueInk94 PLATINUM, Valley Park, Missouri
i read some of your other poems too and they were all amazing..but this one is my favorite!

Wannabewriter BRONZE, Kingston, Other

TONS OF FUN!

That is REALLY good! You are REALLY GOOD!!! I think you could definately become a succesful writer!