Hey a poem i wrote

well I sit here thinking about all the stuff i did to make you hate me then I start to think that I'm a ---- up but then everyone tells me im not and it seems the harder i try to get you to like me it all gets messed up and it makes me hate me to think that your gonna be gone forever because by the time I'm old enough you will be with someone else I mean if age didnt matter so much then I don't know it's complicated i hate it and its all for your love I mean all the things you have said and done to me it is not fair anymore well at least for me because all you do is sit there and I just fall more in love with you. Honestly I wish you would tell me the truth so I don't get hurt worse then I already will. So all I have to say is just rip my heart out and take it and do whatever you want with it I just don't want to have it anymore just to spare me some pain because one minuet you i'm gorgeous and beautiful and then the next I'm ugly and you hate me please I just cant take it anymore save me from this pain!!!!