With Her

Lovers.... The sweet word once a joyous thought, now a scar upon my flesh.... .... I've disected a meaning from it that none else ever have found.... ....

The L, a representation....
Lost - a feeling of hopeless uselessness.... I don't know where to go, who to turn to.... only that I can't stay here....

O - Obsolete.... My sense of uncertainty leaves me a pointless burden to my pack.... especially to my One....

V - Vendetta.... What begins upon me telling that One I must leave.... For good....

E - Earth.... The cool, shallow hole I lay myself in, only wishing to end the Pain....

R - Ruined.... my plan for a sweet, silent, lonely death is destroyed when my One comes to me, crying, pleading....

S.... both Salvation, .... and Suicide.... I know all too well I'll try my own life again.... She knows I am unstable.... It doesn't matter, She says.... She'll stay, regardless....

But it doesn't stop the cycle. I always end up going straight back to step one....

Apology.... following every attempt on my own life.... I apologize to Her again and again.... Only wishing to stop causing the Pain.... The Pain I bring myself, spreading to others....
Spreading to my One. The Pain bringing us both to tears.... When we finally heal, I feel i need to Prove myself.... I want to.... NEED TO.... prove myself to Her.... Prove my Love.... to Her....

She is unstable. She is troubled. Her life has mistreated Her.... I will never mistreat Her, though.... I will keep Her safe.... Keep Her loved....

I want to show Her love.... I need a chance to show Her love.... I need.... To renew.... the Original definition of Lovers.... ....

With Her.