Hold Me | Teen Ink

Hold Me

By Styleflowz BRONZE, Southfield, Michigan
Styleflowz BRONZE, Southfield, Michigan

Life is full of decisions that we would have to make some of them good and some of them bad but the decisions of them all it would make you strong if you pray & believe.

Trying times bring us much frustrations such aggrevations who understands our life who can answer the questions why it's troublesome, my misfotune i'm not ashamed to say sometimes it feel like i'm going crazy pressure of this life it makes want to run and hide, oh so weary I don't always want to fight I need Lord, to console me defeat I must deny
Hold me safely in your arms hold me from all harm,for i know that everything will be alright.

Trying times disenchantment then we become apprehensive who understands our plight who can answer the questions why, i'm devastated unrest no quietness

I have heard so many times let the weak say i'm strong i'll be the first to admit i find it hard to hold on, oh so weary i don't always want to fight i need you Lord to console me defeat i must deny.

Things that we go throught in life.

Reaves31 said...
on Jun. 15 2015 at 6:28 am
I'd like to comment positively, but this poem uses a great amount of line from a song.
May I suggest that the writer, and those to come, use greater discretion at not utilizing so much of another's work.