lifes tough | Teen Ink

lifes tough

By kincaid_ily BRONZE, Osteen, Florida
kincaid_ily BRONZE, Osteen, Florida

i dont try to be captian wierd, im just me

its tough to be me,noone really knows what the pressure is like

i wake up every morrniing,i stare into my face,...i wanna be gorgeous but i feel a disgrace

momma keeps telling me i have to make the grade, my dad tells me he loves me and wants me to go fare in life from...tear stained letters stamped county jail

i feel loved...i really dobut,
it seems to be fadeing slowly

everyone is trying to be so cool,...i try and end a fool

i think about drugs,.....i dont want to ya know

but i dont belong and its really startin to show

sometimes i get so low,..i want to cash it all in

my problems really aren't so bad when i think about how lifes been

at times im really lost and wonder what to do, i wonder where to go, who i can talk to

its tough to be me sometimes... lifes not fair, i wish i had some where to go and some one to care

i was going threw a hard time i was loseing family,lost friends, and wasnt shure if i was who i needed to be....
but in the end i realised i cant change to please other people because i cant please all....so as long i was pleseing my self that is enough for me

HeatherBee BRONZE, I Live In, Texas

Go on and try to tear me down. I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper

Love is louder than the pressure to be perfect

yeh. that was saddening but good...it was powerful. im here if u feel like talking too

-Kal- GOLD said...
-Kal- GOLD, Carthage, North Carolina

"Faith sees the invisible, believes the incredible, and recieves the impossible"
-Anonymous

This was really good... Sad, but good.

I want you to know that I'm always here for you, and I don't want you to forget that. I will always be here for you. Please don't do anything to yourself cause I really couldn't handle that... Please...