Curly Hair This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

My life
is just
like
my hair.
Not straight,
not boring,
and definitely
NOT
simple.
Instead it's
complex,
confusing,
and temperamental.
My life
is just
like
the first curl
you see.
It may look
a certain way
on Saturday,
but completely different
on Sunday.

crazyhair16 said...
May 18 at 10:18 pm
is this poem a metapor? pleas answer quick i need it for a school assignment if it is. 

jocy101 said...
i loved your poem i chose it to be in an essay im writing for school about a recent peice youv'e read recently and i chose yours because it felt really deep

c1496c This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
haha wow!!!! you don't know how much that means to me! thank you so much!:) i will check out your work right now. haha wow. i cant believe this. thanks again:)

alwayskelley This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really good but at the end i get th feeling of incompletteness as if thers more that u forget to write down...rlly good tho i like the comparison :))

ohh lol well thank you for the feedback!=)

j-rye This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 6, 2010 at 11:49 am
i felt the same way about the ending, but i thought the poem was overall very clever and well constructed!

thank you for the feedback!=) i will read some of your work soon!

Egyptiangirl13 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 20, 2010 at 7:19 am
wow i love this-great job-i love how your comparisson-awesome!!! please checkout some of my work when you get the chance