Girls aand Apples

Girls are like apples...the best ones are at the top of the trees. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afriad of falling and getting hurt.Instaed, they just get the rotten apples off the ground that aren't as good and easy to get. So the apples at the top think there is something wrong with them, when in reality...THEY ARE AMAZING!They just have to wait for the right boy to come along,the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree

JLovely2011 said...
Mar. 14, 2010 at 3:22 am
This is really good. I like that you did this in free verse instead of trying to make it rhyme.
I hope you can check out my stuff too

bound4life4ever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
i really like the alpha beta song lyrics!!! i posted a comment on it...hi im gabriella ruiz by the way. i love jesus =)

hey thanks for commenting! i really appreciate it nd i love getting ostive feedbaq cuz im not an experience poet=). i checked out ur work too nd i love the lyrics to alpha beta!!! i commented on it....thanks so much again

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

thank you so much. i checked out ALL ur work and my favorites are:
-Beauty is He
-Those days are Over
-Extra
-L.O.V.E
-more than you do(my 2nd fav.)
-WHATEVER (MY FIRST FAVORITE)
i absolutly love whatever!!!!!! it totally is the theme poem of my life! nd thank for likeing my work.hopefuly i will b a gr8 a poet as you one day=)