Who Are You?

Is it not enough to tell you how much I need you,
tell you how much I care?
How losing you was
altogether way too much to
bear?
I sit here now, looking up
at the one I thought I knew
inside-out;
Here I am, still fixated on
what you're all about
Is it too much for you to
answer when I ask,
who are you?

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

Wow, this is great! 

I also wanted to give you a shout out for our mutual love of tv shows and books.

<3 Vampire Academy. Seriously, Rose kicks a**. :)

xBaByGiRrL22x replied...
haha ikrr. i luv those bookz. think im like on the 4th one. Blood Promise?? thxx again 4 taking the time 2 read my work ;))

annexgrey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:49 am
 mBlood Promise is great. I just finished Spirit Bound, and it only gets better! :) <3 Rose and Dimitri. No, thank you for actually bothering to re

Jun. 17, 2010 at 5:51 am
* sorry, got cut off I think -- for actually bothering to read it. Your comment was so nice :)

xBaByGiRrL22x replied...
lol ohh. really, no problem. i luvv 2 write. it meanz alot tht u took the time 2 read it:)) almost done wit Blood PRomise. Ya know, with most bookz & moviez, the 1st is alwayz the best but these do just keep getting beter. thx again!!!(:

Ninten1992 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Please keep writing you're so good at it!

FlyleafFreak said...
Wow, I just totally love your style in all your work and especially this one. I can totally relate to this, really good!

xBaByGiRrL22x replied...
thxx u so much 4 ur commentz!! it made my day :)) so glad u liked it

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

xBaByGiRrL22x replied...
definetly will! thnxx so much