Inhale the Euphoria | Teen Ink

Inhale the Euphoria

March 3, 2010
By Larkizzle SILVER, Maple Ridge, Other
Larkizzle SILVER, Maple Ridge, Other
8 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

"I am Harvy Milk, and I am here to recruit you!" - Harvy Milk


I long to gaze into porcalin eyes, the silence deafening, while we converse through only the pattern of our breaths.

The words I cannot express when your presence is near, so happen to be the words which I feel most deeply. Perhaps they'll forever be a mystery, though I yearn to confess to you everything I hold within.

My heartbeat is irradic. A brush of the skin causes my pulse to accelerate, as I am at a loss for words, caught in the beauty of enchanting hazel eyes.

I wish to speak of sunless skies, leaveless trees, and melodies where no words are foretold. I dare to whisper sweet nothings into open ears without fear of force pushing me away.

I sieze the day where nothing is everything, and we can drift into a place where not a soul exists, where no being can interrupt the perfect sunset. Shaking hands weave together and become still, as I cherish this moment until the moon rises, and we are nothing but shadows passing through the night.

The moment delicate lips graze over mine, and our worlds are intertwined in a double-helix of euphoria, will be the moment when I finally exhale the panic, and disorientation, and inhale the intoxicating aroma of comfort and bliss.

The anticipation bears it's weight upon me, causing my patience to crumble. Forgive my redundancy, for if I speak my mind it would be myself reapeating how lovely your presence is, and how spectacular you make me feel just by your mere existance.

Excuse my silence, for you have taken my breath away.

The author's comments:
Written for someone I have deep emotions for, but am too nervous to show it...