Simply amazing home remedies This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

It’s all about common sense

Simply Amazing Home Remedies:

1. If you’re choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling hot water down your throat. Presto! The blockage will instantly remove itself.
2. Avoid cutting yourself when slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold the vegetables while you chop.
3. Avoid arguments with the females about lifting the toilet seat by using the sink.
4. For high blood pressure sufferers~ simply cut yourself and bleed for a few minutes, thus reducing the pressure on your veins. Remember to use a timer.
5. A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.
6. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives. Then you’ll be afraid to cough.
7. You only need two tools in life- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn’t move and should use the WD-40. If it moves and shouldn’t use the duct tape.
8. Remember everyone seems normal- Until you get to know them.
9. If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem.

delilahsky This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 4, 2010 at 4:38 am
I like 6 the best! Funny... :-)

jasmine12 replied...
I agree, i liked that one best too :)