Weather Changes Moods | Teen Ink

Weather Changes Moods

February 13, 2010
By Tay-la SILVER, Ada, Ohio
Tay-la SILVER, Ada, Ohio
6 articles 0 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
There is no forever. Just today-Killswitch Engage


I hate the Winter, it makes me feel sad and cold. I hate the snow because it makes everything so plain, it makes me un happy, I want to take my blowdryer outside right now and melt all the snow in my yard. I hat the naked exposed trees, they make me feel lonely.

I like the summer, sometimes. I like it when there is a tiny breeze and I can lay on the ground and let the sun warm me inside and out. Its peaceful until the stupid bugs try to crawl on me. I hate those stupid bugs! I love the summer until it makes me feel too hot and sticky. Then I hate the summer. I love the summer sitting under a tree in my frontyard reading a book. I love the full trees because they make me feel happier with thier leaves shining in the sun.

I love the spring. I love the rain, the flowers, the trees. I really love the rain. I love the smell of a thunderstorm aproaching. I love the feel of the cold rain on my skin in the warm air. I love running through the field in my back yard in the rain feeling like as I'm running I'm leaving everything behind. I love the intoxicating smell of the flowers all around my house, I love the slight warmth of the sun. I love the spring because it melts away the cold disgusting winter.

The fall is okay. I love the fruit, but the fall always feels like the start of work again. I hate the fall because the leaves fall off the trees, the sun gets to hot, the rain isnt as nice, and it smells like cow poop. I hate the fall because they noisily take the crops down in the field and make stupid fogs of dust. I love the fall when they take the crops down because then I can see the never ending stretch of the fields.


The author's comments:
i as inspired to write this because of a snow storm we had recently and i felt so trapped inside, and it was so cold out i realized how much i hated winter. So I started writing this.