Tug of War This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Two sides of a family fight over me
Painfully pulling my limbs
They play tug of war
Over my heart

Judge says cut her in half
Or leave her alone

Two sides of a family fight over me
Painfully pulling my limbs
They drive the sword
Over my heart

AlaskaFrost This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this poem!! I also like how you included an allusion in your poem. Good job! :)

happiness said...
hi Rose this is jo i just rated it because you r my you know fam. i bet you can click in my pic to see my drawings so please try

roseann This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
yeah i checked out your page, but i saw none of your drawings. are you sure you put them in right? And just cuz we're fam doesn't mean you should rate it, read it first!!! k lil' jay i'll try your page again. ;p

Alexander P. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this poem. It's original and concise. And I was wondering, is this poem about divorce? It seemed like it, and it totally described the feelings I had when my parents seperated

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx