nonsense, but nice This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Winter window only light

Sneer sneer sneer i hear you.
I'll keep that simple smile and sharp tongue I often cut myself with.

Ripped page with fond remembrance
I love the freeze and still dark night lights
Newly foot-printed snow.
Giving my regards to sleepy neighbors.

Ivy climbs my mind and stone walls, slate gray ones.

A fine lazy mess – my limbs lie.

Bottom right window flanking stairway door. Third pane on the left.

Lost thumbprint, lost heart, lost leaf. Like all the others, but it seems it means more.

Teardrop keys like a bobby-pin lock – pick. Once they dry I'm stuck.

Red disappointment
Sunburn creeping out from under my skin
It's been there for a while.

Spreading myself on these smooth pages feels much better.

Kenzico This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
these words just go amazing together. love it. 5 stars

fzakeri1205 said...
favorite. you chaotic mess.. you amaze me.

HaHmAh12 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
heehee. it's mutual <3
chaotic mess is a pretty good description i guess.
but you're too nice to me...in the words of abigail "STOP IT!" haha

sunnyhunny This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
omg i just tried to give this five stars but iclicked on the first star by accident and it wouldnt let me change it. sorry! i meant to do five.

you're fine!!
i did get a little worried though haha

I agree, very creative. Sometimes the masterpieces are the words written without worrying what people will think. True, I can't find a theme or common meaning, but each line evidently has its own meaning and it sounds beautiful together. Keep up the good work.

Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:07 am
thank you so much! it seriously means a lot! i will try :)

calephchad said...
I like this. It's very unique. I give this a 5 out of 5. If you'd like, come and check out some of myh work and give me some feedback. Thanks and thanks again for this amazing poem.

Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:08 am
THANK YOU! and of course i will! :D