Cutters | Teen Ink

Cutters

By Coryody GOLD, Richmond, Missouri
Coryody GOLD, Richmond, Missouri

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” — Thomas Jefferson

This is a message for all the cutters out there.Just because life does not go as you planed doesnt mean you should cut your wrists and stare.Dont sit there and watch your life slip away.Dont go away with the thought that some people want you to stay.

savyi BRONZE said...
savyi BRONZE, Minerva Ohio, Ohio

not all scars show not all wounds heal sometimes u cant see the pain someone feels___i forget who wrote it but i love it:)

apparently you dont no anyone that cut some of them have mayjor reasons and dont wanna die but the flow of there blood makes them feel once again whole like there doing something right think before you post stuff this can really hurt someone just because we cut dont mean we wanna die or anything i dance and everything and im still a cutter its our HOME LIFE thtas killing us

Harsh of JessiwritesLove, but true. I think your heart is in the right place with this piece, but I would try to be more sensitive to the cause, considering that the incidents that progress to make someone inflict harm upon themself willfully is probably a huge deal, and insensitive pieces like this don't do anything to encourage.

Testing...1,2,3... SILVER, Urbana, Illinois

“I tell you, the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people." Van Gogh

I agree with JessiWritesLove

SunbearGirl SILVER, Keller, Texas

"Hannah, it's raining on me." "Sherry, it's raining on everybody, go sit down!"

You ovbiously have never met a cutter in your life; that was quite insensitive and naive.