the pain in my heart | Teen Ink

the pain in my heart

pain fills my heart. it's all your fault. i've tried time after time and it was never enough. i hate you so much for the pain you've caused me. i never deserved to be beat on. yeah i admit to being in the wrong but i still didn't deserve that. you made me scared of you. i shouldn't have ever felt that way about you. you were suppose to give me the security that a man gives a woman. but you couldn't do that. now i'm gone. my body aches everyday. my heart is full of pain and hate. why did you do this to me? how could you do this to me? i loved you more than the world. and even after all the pain and hate i still love you. why do i still love you? i shouldn't love you anymore.

also about my husband

chrisbaby17 SILVER, Hattiesburg, Mississippi

live love and laugh

omg thank you so much for jus reading it i'm glad you like it my stuff might not mean anything to some but the ones that have been through the same thing should understand alot of where i come from but thank you sooooo much

on Feb. 5 2010 at 11:23 am
AbbotRabbit GOLD, Abolana, District Of Columbia

This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

This poem has great flow and insight.

I really enjoyed it.

Lovely poem darling =]