Baby!!...I LOVE YOU!!

Its one thing to say I Love you and another to Show that i love you because like the saying goes action shows louder than words. meaning with every touch and every kiss im showing you how much I love you and the more time we spend together i fall deeper and deeper in love with you.i dream about you holding me and never letting go. that firm grip round me sends chills of passion all through my body. Im the one you love and cherish no other and that is how its suppose to be.With you i feel like your all i need and away from you it hurts like hell but i know deep down baby your never too far. I love you boy and i always will i always show it because i never want you to forget what my love feels like, sounds like, or looks like. baby i wanna marry you and i look forward to the day you get dwn on your knee and make this forever love we already have a eternity love.so many arguments and so many tears but all of them end in forgivness and that word i love oh so much.....I love you baby!!! so never forget it!! especially because its our love the love we share and it deserves to blossom into so much more!!

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx