It's true;; P.A.L. | Teen Ink

It's true;; P.A.L.

By NicoleeAyee BRONZE, Deer Park, New York
NicoleeAyee BRONZE, Deer Park, New York

We say "no matter what"; but change is inescapable. Time will chase us and eventually the promises will slip away, and the footprints will inevitably fade... I can sit here, smile, and act like it dosn't phase me, but the truth is, i feel it everyday; i feel it more than i'll ever allow myself to show;; A constant absense... My weakness is that i trust too easily.. I trust few, but trust quickly. In doing so i make myself vunerable. Vunerable to being let down, vunerable to being hurt. I've witnessed people leave, some by choice, some for their own well being, and others simply because they recieved the short end of the stick... It's true what they say;; People Always Leave. I must admit that is my biggest fear. Gaining a trust in someone, uncovering my heart and knocking down the walls that continuously shelter me from reality;;...all to have someone walk away; to lose everything we've gained... Unknowingly, I set myself up.. I've been through enough to know that you can't fight fate..Thing are going to happen, both good and bad, whether we like it or not we have to learn to accept change into our lives and make the best out of the situations that arise. No one ever said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it.....

i wrote this, when i though i was losing someone close to me.. i guess you can say change inspired me..