untitled7

The trumpets would signal all the end that would be an assurance to our distraught minds,
There would however be lies that too late the long dead soul through endless toil finds,
And not by sword and arrow, but through these so thought harmless words ringing true,
There upon the throne of Earth all that is God, will be the end of days that mankind is to rue,
These walls we thought to be everlasting and invincible but that is to the contrary,
For every Son of Adam and every Daughter of Eve does know that Gods eyes watch wary,
Each falling, trembling, crumbling, ashen brick takes with it a soul that had in ways become,
Pearls amongst dead beaten Swine in its own glory of defiance not even by Hell to be outdone,
And for there was no Mercy even in the Eyes that everyone had so long for Mercy prayed,
There whilst the end had become the beginning, the folly of prayer was dead passion frayed,

And now amidst these fallen walls, these crumpled shells of bodies, no longer to hide nor lie,
There will be a quiver in your mind and the truth shall arise before you had Jericho in your heart,
Long before the sound of trumpets before it beat of fallen walls from the start,
Before there ever was a Jericho there in your heart playing the role of fallen angel was I.