The Never Ending Trip | Teen Ink

The Never Ending Trip

By I_heart_TwilightYEAYUH! BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
I_heart_TwilightYEAYUH! BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington

Bella i love you but i wanna eat you-Edward

Floating like a feather suspended in the air. I am everything, so close to all things. I become insignificant a speck of dust, resting on a puzzle piece connected to all the other tiny puzzle pieces of life. Every tremulous motion made is followed by massive butterflies tickling me from the inside out. I am a weightless bubble, dancing among the untamed blue yonder. I am a helpless blade of grass forced to succumb to the harsh winds of life. I am the stars admiring life below, wishing to live. I am a human gazing right up, wishing, but never really living until now. I am never ending, infinity.
I am the darkness, which surrounds the outer most corners of infinity. I am on a long enchanting, chilling, spiritual TRIP called LIFE.

This is about life and discovering that everything is connected and not really living until you full understand and feel what that means, it's cheesy but true. :]

Damon BRONZE said...
on Jan. 15 2010 at 12:05 am
Damon BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington

"I dont want to be a product of my enviorment, i want my enviorment to be a product of me" (jack nicolson

it is ok my raps are better hahahaha jk.