far and beyond

dost thou hear what i hear,dost thou see what i see?yes,but thou dost not see the beayty that i see.thou lookest at the outside, i lookest on the inside.thou lookest at what it appears to be,when i look far and beyond.thou hearest all sounds,but dost not stop to listen,i hearest every sound and recognize one from another.when you thinketh it noise,i thinketh it music.when you seeth it worthless,i seeth it beauty.Ye most learn to look and listen far and beyond.

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

mockingbirdsong replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 2:47 pm :
Thank you for your comment! and yes i would love to read your work.

CountryGothic said...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 6:37 am:
I love the way how in this poem you show that God is above all of us, even if we think we are doing what we think is our best. Though it could use some revising grammatically, I thought it was very inspirational! Keep writing! :)

Daniel W. said...
Jan. 10, 2010 at 8:50 am:
This free verse was coming from your heart. It was a bit confusing but you gave it your best shot. 3 stars.

mockingbirdsong replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 3:01 pm :
Yes this poem did come straight from my heart. Thanks for your comment, and sorry it was confusing for you, maybe you should read it over.

IAMFREEANDLOVED said...
it's really uplifting to see a fellow believer expressing their understanding and love for our Savior. good job, keep writing<3 i favorited this to look back and remind myself, when i'm sad and pessimistic, to look up with my arms outstretched.

mockingbirdsong replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 3:06 pm :
Thank you for your comment! I'm glad it is uplifting for you.:D

Alice B. said...
Mockingbird Song,
Far and Beyond is very uplifting. I like your ability to call the reader to see the glass as half full rather than as half empty. If you were thinking of submitting this piece to your school newspaper you might want to consider fixing the spelling mistakes (beayty to beauty), capitalizing words at the beginning of sentences, and simply rearranging the poem so that it appears as a stanza instead of in paragraph form. Their is meaning in your poem, making the grammatica... (more »)

mockingbirdsong replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 3:17 pm :
Thanks for your instructions, yes they are helpful to me. I didn't think it mattered so much, but I can see I was wrong.I'm new to all this. I usually do all the things you recommended, but I thought if I did it this way I would be done faster and my grammer wouldn't really matter so much, but thanks for you advice!! :D

mariah said...
this poem is really beautiful to me it say's to look at life at a better angle, and see people for who they really are. I love this poem

mockingbirdsong replied...
Jan. 11, 2010 at 3:24 pm :
Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! That comment was very encouraging to me! THANKS!!!!!!!!