far and beyond | Teen Ink

far and beyond

By mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama
mockingbirdsong GOLD, Russellville, Alabama

No judging, just loving.

dost thou hear what i hear,dost thou see what i see?yes,but thou dost not see the beayty that i see.thou lookest at the outside, i lookest on the inside.thou lookest at what it appears to be,when i look far and beyond.thou hearest all sounds,but dost not stop to listen,i hearest every sound and recognize one from another.when you thinketh it noise,i thinketh it music.when you seeth it worthless,i seeth it beauty.Ye most learn to look and listen far and beyond.

this poem is about God,and how?if we are made from his image,that we should miss so much,but we do.this poem is to help us relize how important life is and we should take in all the blessings it gives us everyday,to stop and listen and look far and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Jan. 11 2010 at 3:06 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thank you for your comment! I'm glad it is uplifting for you.:D

on Jan. 11 2010 at 3:01 pm

No judging, just loving.

Yes this poem did come straight from my heart. Thanks for your comment, and sorry it was confusing for you, maybe you should read it over.

on Jan. 11 2010 at 2:55 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thank you for your comment! And suggestion. I didn't think that my grammer was so important, I usually do it right, but I figured since other people write like that, I didn't need to worry about it, but I guess I will.

on Jan. 11 2010 at 2:47 pm

No judging, just loving.

Thank you for your comment! and yes i would love to read your work.

on Jan. 11 2010 at 2:30 pm
AbbotRabbit GOLD, Abolana, District Of Columbia

This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx

This poem has great flow and insight.

I really enjoyed it.

Lovely poem darling =]

on Jan. 11 2010 at 6:37 am
CountryGothic GOLD, Somersworth, New Hampshire

"Once something has been said, it cannot be said in other words." -Aristotle

I love the way how in this poem you show that God is above all of us, even if we think we are doing what we think is our best. Though it could use some revising grammatically, I thought it was very inspirational! Keep writing! :)

on Jan. 10 2010 at 8:50 am
dan_wills07 SILVER, Fort Wayne, Indiana

Live Life to the Fullest

This free verse was coming from your heart. It was a bit confusing but you gave it your best shot. 3 stars.

itsk8 BRONZE said...
on Jan. 9 2010 at 9:03 pm
itsk8 BRONZE, Oradell, New Jersey

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." --Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

it's really uplifting to see a fellow believer expressing their understanding and love for our Savior. good job, keep writing<3 i favorited this to look back and remind myself, when i'm sad and pessimistic, to look up with my arms outstretched.

t.ebony BRONZE said...
on Jan. 9 2010 at 5:04 pm
t.ebony BRONZE, Williamsport, Pennsylvania

Labour without joy is base. Labour without sorrow is base. Joy without labour is base.

-John Ruskin

Mockingbird Song,

Far and Beyond is very uplifting. I like your ability to call the reader to see the glass as half full rather than as half empty. If you were thinking of submitting this piece to your school newspaper you might want to consider fixing the spelling mistakes (beayty to beauty), capitalizing words at the beginning of sentences, and simply rearranging the poem so that it appears as a stanza instead of in paragraph form. Their is meaning in your poem, making the grammatical changes will simply make it appear more polished overall. I hope you find these comments helpful.

Sincerely,

Alice B.

mariah said...
on Jan. 8 2010 at 4:22 pm
this poem is really beautiful to me it say's to look at life at a better angle, and see people for who they really are. I love this poem