Once upon a wishing well

Once upon a wishing well I made a wish I wouldnt tell. I stood and closed my eyes and thought for a guy to think im hot. As I went to sleep that night, I dreamed of a guy to hold me tight, When I woke up the sun shone far, then I saw a shooting star I made a wish for none to tell, that lay beneth the wishing well, while walking out the door, a white dog did want to play, I followed him were he lead and found myself staring ahead, up at a cross that held a name that I once heard, but all the same, once upon a wishing well I wished a while ago to have a guy think im hot, but to a church I was brought, as I looked at his face a tear came to my eye, and at last I knew I found my guy, he was handsome, he was great, he loved me for myself, so without another word I put his picture on my shelf. Now he protects me from going to hell. Once upon a wishing well. So if your lonely and need a friend pick the lord he will love you till the end.

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxIll tell you Im an orphan after you meet myy familyXx