kingdon of god

Sky so high,it makes us want to cry,when tears run down ower eyes,the sun starts to wine,and moon starts to befine when its best in time,so dark in the night,the sky says goodnight untell time is right to say hi,when some one has died there voice will be in the night between day,so as some one has arose again there smile is the best of time,so bright in day and so dark in the night when is it best of time to say i define my love from whom shall not die but rise so peacefully in to the gray sky,as rain starts to por,the thunder starts to rawr,as god makes his way to the light to welcome whom has died but whom has not concered all,but say my child it is your time,dont be shy come and join,say o' lord why i,shall i die when i cry for thoughs that thought i am alive,god say come my child look there still alive,why shall you cry when there right be hind you to guide you to my kingdon of light,to were you shall be alive untell day and night conbined in to glory to my father's eyes,and you shall be alive untell the end of time,say goodnight but dont say hi untell its there time,as it is yours,in the way the sun rises in the east and sets in the west,we shall rest,untell we say we love the best but have not been lost.

xXsmileXx This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this, it has a lot of meaning and I like how its sort of going through a story. i think you did a really great job with this =] and i hope u write more soon

brieepeacock replied...
Jan. 14, 2010 at 11:02 am
thanks for all the comments and i will hopefully be posting some more pictures as of drawing i have done and music and poetry,im so happy you guys like my writing.if you'd like i have a facebook and myspace if you want add me search my name briee peacock thanks xoxo briee from cypress texas.im in class r\right now so ill ttyl when i get home around 7"15 to night thanks again xoxo briee

Powd3er said...
This poem has great flow and insight.
I really enjoyed it.
Lovely poem darling =]
-Please check out the works that I have posted on here it would be highly appreciated and I think you would greatly enjoy them, Thankk youz-
XxDear Mr. President Let Meh Tell You 'Bout Hard Work Building A Bed Out Of A Cardbord BoxXx

briee101pl replied...
thanks and ill will