A Voice and a Time tpo be Heard

A voice and a time to be heard, to be heard bu to be unlistend to, to pray some one will listen, all you want is a new beginning, a fresh start to be the greatest thing you can be, to be you; No more will you have to pretend and be a follower, but now can be a leader, a leader to the new,as you know what it feels like to be heard,but to be unlistend to,Eventually the world will listen and hear, but then it will have been to late, and those innocent cries will be raged in the streets, and then will the people know what they have done to those of us who once cryed but now cry no more, for the worlds help came to little too late.

Like*Whoa!!! This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 5, 2009 at 11:31 am
i like this one, i see what you are trying for, and i think you are almosttt there with your depthh :) its good, and i think if you worked on it a bit, it could be amazing. also, were you trying to put "a time TPO heard"? or a time TO be heard?
<3 peace

Rage97 replied...
Thank you for noticing my huge mistake, I made a typing error and I wish that i hadn't because it ruins the whole poem you Know!!!!! Thank you for the advice too, Love LILLY

Pain&Agony33 said...
Nov. 29, 2009 at 11:48 am
If you don't mind could you look at my work and rate and comment it would mean a lot to me thankyou with lots of love!!!!!!!!

Rage97 said...
This poem is really great relating to the world of today yeh I think it's wonderful and well written