Love isn't free | Teen Ink

Love isn't free

Love can be kind, Love can be sweet Love is hard to find, Love you cannot eat, Love can be healthy , Love can be unkind, Love can be unhealthy, Love can be one of a kind, Love isn't easy, Love is hard, Love can be queasy, Love can require a card, Love isn't greedy, even though Love is a gift, Love isn't free, Love comes with "what if's", Love is patient, Love isn't cruel, Love can be efficient, Love can fool, Love is good, Love isn't bad, Love is somewhat food, Love can be sad, Love is special, Love isn't a fine, Love can be in denial, Love with find its way in time

Jenny XoXo said...
Hey Miranda. I've been checking in on your poetry skills. I'm extremely impressed with your work. I think that you have some pretty good potential. I've been looking back at your profile after a while and trying to decide which one I like the best. I'm considering making a book, and I was just thinking that if you were interested in it we could talk? take care.

jessi87 said...
This is great work young lady! I'm so proud of you and your work. Its always nice to see young people starting to write poetry. Condradulations on your next big more. Keep it up Miranda! :)