~lost~

Its dark and i dont hear or see anything....its because i loved you more than you will EVER know.....but you dont care you just look at me and laugh at my pain.....you dont just dont understand that i am lost without you....that i have no point in living......and yet you dont care you just push me into the dark abiss that i am trapped in now not able to find a way out of this maze......i scream but noe one hears me.....i yell your name and i hear a laugh in the distance.....thanks to you i will never be found and i know thats what you wanted...for me to be lost in the dark abiss forever......

xXBrokenxNightmareXx said...
Sept. 24, 2010 at 7:41 am
I know there is ALOT of typos in my poems but that was due to the fact that I didnt really have time and I typed them in a rush so there are some mess ups....Sooo im sorry D:

WritingLoverForever said...
Wow...I'm speechless. This is too amazing for words. This is so beautifully written, and very sad. I can relate to this in every way. One of my ex's just completely left me in the dark alone and tore my whole world down...and that's just what he wanted. Great job.