When it Rains This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

When it rains
It washes away
What’s wet and what
The wetness stained
And drowns what came
To cause me pain
And keep me up
All night and day
And possibly take
My life away
19 horses and 19 men
Knocking on my window pane
And when it rains
It tells the day
No one can come out to play
And that makes the sun say
“I must now dry up the day
And save whats left to be saved”.
And when I look
I have to say
That what I see I can’t explain
What was flooded yesterday
Is now completely drained
And when I say
The sun has came
To shine its rays
On my troubled face
And liven what relentless rain
Had no remorse and washed away
-19 horses and 19 men
Knocking on my window pane.

DreamWriter15 said...
Jul. 1, 2010 at 11:35 am:
I like it, it's very smooth and flowing, and the concept is also quite enthralling.....though I think I've read this before......strange.....(I found it!)

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 10:12 pm :
Figure of speech, Flashy, figure of speech...

BoosflashThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 11, 2010 at 10:30 pm :
boos, now confused, gets up and walks away from the computer, not even bothering trying respond to dreamy weamys' comment thing.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 12, 2010 at 3:18 pm :
I confuse too many people...I was hoping you woudn't be one such...seems I was wrong...

Aug. 12, 2010 at 6:07 pm :
boos doesnt even bother responding to dreamflashes' comment.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 14, 2010 at 2:33 pm :
Obviously not.

Aug. 14, 2010 at 4:02 pm :
Boos closes the door in Dreamflashes' face, and continues searching for that slice of pizza...

pinkypromise23 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 3:26 pm :
i just read all your stuff and your conversations with dream writer. thanks for entertaining me with your confusing conversations for the past hour. do your dance(: lol

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:45 am :
I TOLD you people would read our conversations!  Haha, thank you pinkypromise, for laughing at our expence.  :-)

Aug. 16, 2010 at 8:37 pm :
i never said they wouldn't, i said...something else.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 11:41 am :
[looks over shoulder] .....sorry people who read our convos...we're slightly on the coffee-no-caffine side...

Aug. 17, 2010 at 12:59 pm :
so..........somebody went to sleep?

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 10:19 pm :
No, someone had a huge headache and flunked out of band. -.-  Or had a huge headache and broke their wrist...or had a huge headache and sat in pizza...or had a huge headache and laid down on the band room floor and got their hair in some dirt...

Aug. 18, 2010 at 5:18 pm :
i hope you didnt really go through all of that. if you did then you should take out all those or's.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 10:43 am :
Maybe....well, breaking my wrist is a stretch, I just sprained it, but the "or"'s significate the things that have befallen me on account of my stupid headache.

Aug. 19, 2010 at 11:49 am :
I see.............

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 19, 2010 at 8:37 pm :
Do you really?

Aug. 19, 2010 at 9:05 pm :
I knew that was coming.

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 20, 2010 at 9:50 pm :
Once more, I have failed to amuse...

Aug. 20, 2010 at 11:29 pm :
hit me captian. we were made for this. would you please read me on the monkey?

DreamWriter15 replied...
Aug. 22, 2010 at 11:03 am :
The monkey's hopping up and down, I can't read it.....something to do with peacan pie...?