The Wanting

it's like a fire burning so raviushly through a forest eating at away every small creatuer that dares to cross my path.His eyes that run over me so deeply and slow like moltin lava moving down a mountain.What is this feeling tugging at my heart, causing it skip it's beat.What is this making me turn my head so steadly at this boy no,man.Who is he?,what is he and why is he torrmenting me? That body,that face,his smile , oh gosh that laugh! it's driving me insane!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME!! wait i do i know you,but if i dare say, its like admiting defeat,that i can nolonger stand on my own two feet happily.He come's closer like and lion on the hunt,eyes so firecly striken with hunger. He looks familar,like i've seen that exprrsion before.it's so....wanting,burning,no flaming brighter than anything i've seen before. he looks like me. that look in his eyes so.. mirroed. then i know that this buring will only slow down one way. i grab for this body and never let go. i dare not, because the fire will arise again..

Sarah H. said...
Very descriptive and deep. Loved it!

bobbyj said...
cool very good work

heaven said...
i like it!!! very good work!!!:P