Where Did you Go?

I swear I saw you in my house the night before....

Where did you go?

I swear you Hugged me right before you left...Then slowly walked away leaving your shadow only...

Where did you go?

I swear the night before you were having the time of your life as you dwelled with happiness as
your family members surrounded
you.

Where did you go?

I swear everything went by too fast.

Where did you go?

I swear all that was there the next day was your tattered clothing and your collection of camera's...

Where did you go...You went into those wonders of memories you left behind...

arElana said...
It's beautiful in it's own way.  I love the emotion you put into it by asking where did you go?  I'm really sorry for your loss.

dominicana said...
i really like this poem keep on writng

RLJoy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thanks! :D

RLJoy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Please rate and tell me what you think about my poem also I wrote many other things to and look out of my newest writing

Hope_PrincessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 8:46 am
Amazing once again!
I really like how you repeated "Where did you go?" It really added a suspenseful and sad effect to the story.
Keep writing!

RLJoy replied...
Oct. 3, 2009 at 8:55 am
thanks ur writing is amazing to

BirdMan This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 23, 2009 at 11:38 am
This is my favorite poem in your work. Emotion drives the mind of a writer! And it really shows here!

thanks. I wrote it when my grandpa died last year