No One

I'm alone with no one,
Without another soul,
But I do want someone,
To fill this empty hole.

I want somebody to care,
Somebody I could hold.
Who will twist my long hair,
Who will warm my own cold.

Someone who's gentle and soft
And cares for me lustfully.
And whenever I am lost,
I still have your company.

Someone whose love is warm,
Whose love is tender and kind.
Who's not persuaded with charm
Or the treasures that I find.

If only that special girl
Would show me the light
To the beautiful world,
I would hold her tight.

But I sit in despair,
Like a desperate lost dove,
That is willing to share
A precious gift called love.

TheReaderArielle said...
May 4, 2016 at 11:10 am
Can you sing this? This is very superb.

Maculate_Dream This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Yes you can totally sing this btw @TheReaderArielle , I have done it at a poetry slam before.

itsrainingcats This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 3, 2016 at 10:29 am
hey mac this is fabulous! keep on writing dude.

Sreehari said...
May 3, 2016 at 10:09 am
hey maculate its very flowy readable.Only some person can do this . Really great job..

Camomile_Addison said...
May 1, 2016 at 12:29 am
Great job!

@Emily said...
May 1, 2016 at 12:26 am
This is really good

StArFish1202This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 22, 2016 at 2:07 am
Love your style of writing; and this poem is beautiful! Keep writing and don't stop.

poetry101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
SO AMAZING love this one a lot ;)

MBC1215 said...
THAT IS AMAZING!!!REALLY nice love poem.

BloodyMary said...
Dec. 28, 2015 at 3:50 am
Beautiful!

Dream_Bar22This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 17, 2015 at 11:50 am
I am like speechless. No words. Well their are words, but still its amazing. This is a perfect way to think of love as.

mrsaturn77This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing. I have no words for this but... Wow.

cuddlemunstrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow that is beautiful

BreezyBre1799 said...
Nov. 24, 2015 at 10:59 am
Wow.Thats all I have to say. Is. WOW.

prolixity said...
Nov. 20, 2015 at 2:47 am
this is amazing!! check out my work, it's kinda similar to this :))) TeenInk.com/poetry/free_verse/article/810451/Nothing-No-One/

Joz3ph_4 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I wanted to say that my school had a poetry slam today at school and I had decided not only to recite the poem, but to sing it so, yeah I wanted to let people know.

Sunshine2420 said...
Its great! Just instead of using 'whose' ,at some places it should have been 'who is'. Anyway your writing style is amazing so keep writing :)