Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

justkiddinguniversity said...
That was a great poem. A lot of people can relate to it, including me! Keep writing poems and stay awesome!! :)

feliciasmith said...
mine to   

AmericaBeauty said...
Love it. really good and lovely

KassandraMichelle263451This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 8, 2013 at 11:42 am
This poem is very cool and compleatly understand I hope you are happy with that person. :) 

AshleighML said...
I absolutely love this poem ! It like describes my whole situation right now . As soon as I read it, I was like, dang !

justkiddinguniversity replied...
i know right?!

Jen4197 said...
May 3, 2013 at 10:18 am
It made me laugh:) I love this poem:)

devan1223 said...
Apr. 29, 2013 at 4:25 am
awesome poem!!! also if anyone one could check out the poem i just put up thanks!! (:  

JustADreamerGirl said...
This is great! I would appreciate if some of you guys would check out the poem I just posted and would rate it. Thanks!

beccalynn1663 said...
This is incredible!

Sara C. said...
Hey, I am new and would appreciate it if you could read my poems. Thanks if you do!

BluetoothThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey im pretty new, please check out my work. Thanks  

poetrystarThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this was rly good i made my ex shane read it

writergirl36 said...
I am in love with this poem and can relate. You are an amazing writer!!! Keep writing!!!! If you get the chance could you please look at my poems and tell me how I could make them better. I understand if you don't have time. Thank you.

GinryuStargazer said...
I cannot relate to this. I have a lot of 'jerks' as friends, but that's usually because they are intriguing--most unconventional people tend to be. Guy and girl jerks, the lot of them. This is my warning; the flow and rythmn was good. Some more vibrant word choice--ones that are dripping in anger and others in admiration--could very well portray the frustration you want to express.

justkiddinguniversity replied...
so you've never liked a guy/girl(don't know your sexual preference) thats kind of rude, but you can't help but like him?

Mar. 12, 2013 at 11:28 am
truth be told i know that same feeling

XizzioThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This piece like put tears in my eyes. It describes so much of my life! Haha! FIVE STARS!

KatelynHanks said...
And this everybody is my life! haha thank you for writting this... its great (:

Moz1116 said...
Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:38 am
I think every single girl can relate to this. So good!