Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

S1a1j said...
wow! I love this poem. The subject matter is really simple yet fantastic and very relatable.

ExpRESsY0uRselFThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem was insanely rrealistic, omg, I love how the topic was so relatable. BTW, if you have time, please check out, comment on, and rate my poems, The Girl Inside, Remembering Spring, and You Are the Lyrics In Me. Thanks so much!!! 8)

Eleganta123 said...
im in the same situation. Hes a cute jerk. well done :D .

Emelyx3 said...
This Poem Is Amazing. iLove It. ♥

Horsesluvme<3 said...
This was an awsome poem i loved it!!!

PeaceLovePiggy said...
I LOVE IT. IT'S AWESOME.

GraceSanchez said...
Aww i love this poem :') this is soo cute

Melody V. said...
Hey! Your poem is really sweet. I really like it. I can really relate to it. I LOVE IT!!

Alina R. said...
i like this poem matter fact love it it show that even though hes a jerk you still love him that is very meaning ful

Melody V. replied...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 1:24 pm :
lml alinaaaaaaaa HUH-TSSS

LiveInTheMomentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem was very interesting and unique. I loved how it's about something most teenage girls can relate to. If you have time, please check out and comment on my first poem, The Girl Inside. Thanks!

jacob nonya said...
Apr. 15, 2011 at 11:10 am:
weird poem

WhyIsFallingInLoveSoHardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This poem makes so good! I can totally relate!

billy said...
Apr. 13, 2011 at 10:45 am:
i dont know why you would say anything about guys being jerks. cause im sure they are just messing around with you and then girls take are to heat so i think boys are the nicest people

far.from.you. replied...
Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:53 pm :
shes not saying hes an actual JERK, well she is but shes saying shes in love with a jerk. If you were a girl you'd understand billy.  Shes not saying all boys are jerks and that girls dont take things to the heart, shes saying shes inlove with someone who is most likely a jerk.

mredman928 said...
This is absolutely great!! :) I LOVE it!

TabbiJane This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 11, 2011 at 8:25 am:
I. LOVE. THIS

Madison D. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

oh and if u dont want to hear about people talking about thier problems, love life, or themselves then dont read poems like this.... 

Common Sence here

RideTheWave replied...
Apr. 9, 2011 at 9:30 am :
This was great!!!!! don't criticize! i think it was amazing!!!!!!! Keep up the good work! this could be a song!!!!! 

puke? wow okay because im sure you can do sooo much better. this poem is amazing and so relatable to my life, and all the jerks in it :) 

(THE OPPOSITE OF PUKE;) )