Jerk This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I love your voice,
your soft brown hair.
I love your eyes
and love your stare.

I love your laugh,
your cocky smirk,
your stupid jokes.
You precious jerk,

you know I do.
I want my hands
all through your hair
each treasured strand.

I’m wrapped around
your finger still.
Am I yet yours?
Your love does kill

the things I hold
so close to me
and yet you’re the
best jerk I see.

VampiresEverywhereGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 10:44 am
Its pretty good, I can understand the perspective of it all. REALLY AWESOME!!!!

Sweetie2toCute said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 10:40 am
I Like This Alot. It Made Me Smile. Its Touching.

sHEbeLIEveD said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 9:03 am
This was good. Like Cjjeanne said, a little choppy. You need to work on your flow a little but otherwise, this is really good.

Cjjeanne said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 8:38 am
I'll admit that it is a little choppy but I do really like it. Maybe go back and see what you can add to make it better.

yesenia68 said...
I like it(:

BlameJuliet said...
Jan. 28, 2012 at 2:51 am
This is good, but it seems a little...juvenile? However it is short, sweet and to the point.

Sassychix234 replied...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 8:56 am
I agree with this. It has a good theme in it, but the way you exicuted the theme made me want to re-read it to make sure I didn't miss anything. Maybe go back and figure out what you could do/add to make it better.

AngRodrig This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Story of my life! I think you did a great job

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Don't be a jerk! ha ha! :)(:

oh! and if you hated it so much, why even bother to comment on it? If anything your comment doesn't make sense! :)(:

countrygirl said...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:28 am
I really love this one reminds me of my ex-boyfriend.

Photographywonder said...
Jan. 24, 2012 at 10:23 am
great job! I really love it! it's sad so many people are jerks these days.

killa bouy swag replied...
Jan. 25, 2012 at 9:50 am
can you stop crying and get a life bro.u stupid

BlueLillyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 19, 2012 at 9:47 am
Wow I Love It!! Makes me think of past guys I know.

ninjanessieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
AWESOME! It is great! thought it reminds me of a jerk i know...... :) made my day

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this, it's easy for anyone to relate to and it's very well put. Bravo!

M-star said...
It's amazing how relatable this is, truly, to anyone. Great job!

Emilyourstruly said...
that is a very incredible and cute poem!

DayDreaamer said...
Wow this is like totally a situation I am in right now.. Haha when I read this it just made me smile! Good job, I like it (:

AriElise said...
This has a quiet beauty and I love it. :)