Exiled

You left me alone
Outside in the cold
Drenched in my tears
That will never dry

Walking the streets
In an endless sleep
Searching for somewhere warm to hide

Abandoned by my shadow
Thunder clashes in my head
What’s done is done
And what’s said is now dead

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15, 2013 at 10:36 am:
Great work! I love it!

kate12345meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:38 am:
HEY! I saw your comment on my piece, 'Cry Me A River' and decided to check out some of your work...WOW. Can I just say, you have really good, short lines to convey the idea across and I really, honestly adore that. The fact that it is quite sharp and there is not much flow adds very nicely to the poem's character as well. Initially, I thought, 'Nah, no smoothness,' but I read it again and thought it was better this way! I really, really liked it! I hope you never stop writing because I would hat... (more »)

nakubaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:53 pm:
WOW! This is amazing! Keep up the great work!

albinotiger replied...
Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:07 pm :
THANK you nakabara! i love your comments and your poems! thank U!!