Go, Girl This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Run, girl
Flee from your dreams
Too optimistic
Find a new reality

Jump, girl
On the brink of your scheme
No more ingenuity
Nothing as it seemed

Sprint, girl
No longer one
Changed forever
Your past has just begun

Cry, girl
You are broken
Heart in pieces
Nothing left to be spoken

The_Quiet_Girl said...
Oct. 3, 2012 at 11:05 am
This is an incredible poem! I love it!! I like the way it's structured, and it's something people can relate to. I'm not surprised it was published in the magazine. Great job! :)

irishlass317 said...
This is a wonderful poem!! great job! I really enjoyed it!

eliana924 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow. I love the way you condense a whole story into four small verses so that each follows a similar structure, and their differences hint at the progression of time passing. 

Fia-fia said...

This is very interesting and well written, though hard to completely understand at first glance, which is good. Thank you

:)

emilybwrites said...
im not surprised this was put in the magazine! fantastic job. check out my poem "forgotten domain" and "cumulus prison" and comment? it would mean a lot to me!

Cryswithaly said...
Amazing like usual:)

Free- said...

a little awkward at time but still a 4!

you def. have talent!

come look at my stuff:)comments/rate:)

Annabelle294 said...
Jan. 13, 2011 at 9:56 am
This is really good! I love how the words go hand in hand so well.

dylanlalala said...
Nov. 21, 2010 at 2:01 am
It had an awesome rhythm! It was almost like a song... Great work! But I agree with the others- more meaning!

sharpquillThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like the pattern and the concept but it seems a bit scattered in terms of meaning...Maybe clean it up and decide what you're trying to say

poemlover said...
it could use some work but keep it up and you'll get it. good work

Babybluelove1 said...
Apr. 10, 2009 at 12:42 am
i like the world choice girl

ashboo said...
Aug. 23, 2008 at 12:34 am
i liked it but how is it called go girl when it dont even say go girl but it was ehhy ok ;)

balla said...
I think this article really stands out but i think that you need to like put more meaning to it. I think your meaning should come right after that last part but over all this article is awesome

PrincessPoet said...
I like the way you worded it and how oher girls can read and relate. ;) Luv'd it!