Count the Ways That I Love You. | Teen Ink

Count the Ways That I Love You.

July 28, 2010
By JenxGoesRawr GOLD, Roswell, Georgia
JenxGoesRawr GOLD, Roswell, Georgia
15 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"This is how we'll dance when,
When they try to take us down
This is how we'll sing it.
This is how we'll stand when,
When they burn our houses down.
This is what will be.
Oh, glory."
- Let the Flames Begin by Paramore


Darling Dearest I love you so and I thought that you should know. That every minute of every hour to you I would devote.

They say it is the thought that counts, but then what's there to prove. Cause baby, there ain't any words I could say, to explain all the ways I love you.

Anything you could ever imagine, for you I would provide. Even if that's not existant, for you i'll always try.

I've seen many faces throughout my time, but yours is the one that shines.
You're the treasure I could never find, and I'm so lucky to call you mine.

Sometimes I find that I'm lost in this world, but then I think of you. I no longer travel a path alone, cause you make the sky always blue.

In the eyes of others Im crazy, and I've lost all self-control. But they could never understand the way you make my heart beat toll.

Darling dearest I love you so, and I thought that you should know. You're the one who leaves me breathless, you're the hand I want to hold.

Forever and ever I'll always be here incase you haven't noticed. Forever and ever we'll be together, so baby please don't go.