I Love You

Should I tell you now or let it go
Ignore the fact or let you know
That I love your deep blue eyes
And how they twinkle like the stars in the sky
And that I adore every freckle on your face
And how they greet me with your warm embrace
But only if you knew
How I really feel about you
And that I want to be more than just friends
And be with you until the very end
Of time. But only if you felt the same
And I wouldn’t have to play your stupid game
Known you for so many years
And I have wasted my time with tears
At the very thought of you with her
This is what I will endure
At the possibility of being with you
And I wish you loved me too
And as our relationship grew
I fell more and more in love with you
Though I know you’ll never feel the same
I will continue to play your games
Because I just want to spend time with you
Maybe things would be different if you knew
That I’m so obviously in love with you

Rainey said...
someone only rated it as a one star :(.............sydney i hope u didnt do that trying to be funny. But thats okay if u dont like it whoever you are, because i like it and so do alot of other people. :) i appreciate your criticism (dont think i spelt that right) but if you could just tell me what you didnt like about it, it would help me to better my writing

Rainey said...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:43 am
and please only comment about the poem

HannahJane said...
Well hon, u obviously rnt trying hard enoulgh or he dont like u... srry but its the darn truth...

Rainey replied...
Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:41 am
well actually i am trying and everyone knows he likes me but when was the last time a guy actually told a girl how he felt, he even told my friend he liked me. and besides how in the world would you know anything about this....like not to be mean but you dont have the right to comment on his feelings or mine...and even if he doesnt like me i would still like him

Mrs.Lautner replied...
May 6, 2010 at 8:36 am
I totally agree with you...! I am having the same problem his names jack and i felt like he liked me and we did some things but then he told me he didnt anymore it was just a two day thing. :( I cried for this way almost a year ago that we did stuff and now im still not over him so dont feel like your the only one girl you got potential if he dont ask you you ask him go for it. be the man lol jk

Rainey replied...
yeah, but now im like over him. lol.....idk, i just like someone else more, haha, who is actually nicer to me....lol....but i guess i will always like him....lol...but what really got me mad was that hannah jane wrote about the EXACT same thing and she is critisizing my poem

Rainey said...
please please comment....