Poems written by teens | Teen Ink

Poetry

Top voted Poetry

Poetry
#81voted by our readers
By Feelingitnowmrkrabs BRONZE
North Pole, Alaska

Why is it every time I fall for a guy, he's not what I had in mind. I may be foolish but I am willing if you give me a second of your time. Because I don't want to be another gir...
Feelingitnowmrkrabs BRONZE, North Pole, Alaska

#82 Poetry
By Kaitlynista BRONZE
Hacienda Heights, California
Kaitlynista BRONZE, Hacienda Heights, California
#83 Poetry
By distant_dreamer GOLD
Belmont, New Hampshire
distant_dreamer GOLD, Belmont, New Hampshire

"Life's a climb, but the view is great!"

#84 Poetry
By BlueDrop62 BRONZE
Forest Park, Illinois
BlueDrop62 BRONZE, Forest Park, Illinois
#85 Poetry
By that-random-fanatic BRONZE
Pleasant Hope, Missouri
that-random-fanatic BRONZE, Pleasant Hope, Missouri

"You're both the fire and the water that extinguishes it. You're the narrator, the protagonist, and the sidekick. You're the storyteller and the story told. You are somebody's something, but you are also your you." (John Green)

#86 Poetry
By bkripa1 BRONZE
Bangalore, Other
bkripa1 BRONZE, Bangalore, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment
#87 Poetry
By foxag BRONZE
Parker, Colorado
foxag BRONZE, Parker, Colorado

"Be a walking contradiction. Be strong and humble. Be deep and lighthearted. Be beautiful and intelligent. Be confident and humble. Be someone with a quick wit and a cheap sense of humor. Be content climbing amount and enjoying the sweetness of doing nothing. The world may try and classify you as one thing because that is far easier to understand than a person who has a little bit of everything in them. And you may feel misunderstood for a while, but just remember your people can only find you if you are brave enough to be yourself. There are parts of you that you have yet to discover. There is a greater love that you have yet to find. There are experiences that are far beyond your imagination. And it's all waiting for you. Life is waiting for you. So set aside your expectations and go explore it." - Alliemichellel

#88 Poetry
By bluemagnet22 PLATINUM
Dearborn Hts, Michigan
bluemagnet22 PLATINUM, Dearborn Hts, Michigan

You were born an origanal why die a copy?The secret to success is the consistency to pursue.To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.To receive the right answer,you must ask the right question.Don't worry be happy! :)

#89 Poetry
By ShesaTree BRONZE
Caldercruix, Other
ShesaTree BRONZE, Caldercruix, Other
fayrouztamer BRONZE, Riyadh, Other

Smith Summer

Parkland Speaks

Campus Compare