A Whole New World | Teen Ink

A Whole New World

By OutdoorsMan17 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin
OutdoorsMan17 SILVER, Hartland, Wisconsin

In the deep silent woods lies a mass of trees flowers and so many more in the forest there are so many thing that live in the forest and many of them things are living the deer gallups through the trees and tall grass and the rabbits run through the thick tall sticks and trees the squirrels live high in the oak trees surviving off acorns and they run to tree to tree chasing each other up above live the mighty bird of prey soaring up high in the sky watching over the animals the red tail hawk fly and glide through the air fly down and evan higher is the king of the sky's the bald eagle making huge nests and eating in can grab with their powerful claws.

Way down below singing in a trees is a huge shetty mountain lion waiting for its prey just waiting for anything to move then the king of the woods lizes a big hungry grizzly bear looking for food the bears crawls in the river and wais for a fish to swim by under the water lays a whole new world a world where life breathes underwater fish moving through the river and crabs and crawfish hide under the rocks.

A tiny minnow swims with out knowing there is another hungry fish that hungry fish was a large mouth bass and the bass attacks the minnow with one gulp the bass swims through the water and hides in the weeds from a huge lurking fishing looking to eat something a dark shadow of a musky swims by and disappears all the fish swims out and do there thing.

On top of the water are little specks swimming around and below are a whole lot of fish festing the specs are water bugs and they are trying to escape through the tall grass the water bug makes it to the tall swampy grass and all a sudden a frog eats him the frog sits there until dark so he can hunt night falls and the frog starts to move and looking up is a owl the frog dives down but it is too late the owl has its meal down in the forest are raccoons coming out of the trees to hunt they head down to the river to catch some fish and across a river was a deer carcass left from wolfs and feeding on it are coyotes when the coyotes are done eating comes the scavengers that move at night taking care of the rest of the deer by one  night the deer is all bone the sun rises and all night living creates ly at rest and the whole cycle will happened again. There is a whole new out there you just have to look deep in the forest to find it.

Its good